Bookmark it




I've been trying to come up with new products for my shop. This weekend while brunching with friends we were comparing book-club horror stories. (Surprisingly enough we had many!) It got me thinking about book related products like book plates and bookmarks. I love cute little paper goods, especially nice bookmarks. They're like the perfect accessory to a good book, and you look at it every time you pick up the book. I never understood people who used post-its or paper scraps, and don't even get me started on people who fold the corners of the pages to hold their spot! I decided to make some tonight and am selling them in sets of three. The last time I was in a book-club I gave a personalized bookmark to each member of the club. That was my thinking here, that they would be great to give as gifts, so I'm selling them in sets. One set is shown above and there is another one you can view in my shop

Leave a Comment

Joyce said...

omg! Did you draw that?! That's sooo good! XD I love drawing too!

Brooke Hagel said...

Thank you Star! I didn't actually draw on the bookmarks, I drew in a sketch book, scanned them, then printed them smaller and made them into bookmarks. :)