Retail Therapy: new shoes





For me there's nothing like some retail therapy to lift my spirits. Finding that perfect "thing" that is "just so you", it's such a high. I've been a little down lately, worrying about life, my career, my future, and just all those issues that us girls worry about. This past sunday after brunching with 2 girlfriends we ended up strolling around my neighborhood and doing some unexpected shopping, and it was just what I needed. I completely fell in love with these shoes, and had to have them (even though I have no business shopping right now...) Well I LOVE them, so much so that I thought I'd share them here with you. Maybe I'll start posting some of my fabulous finds from time to time.

They're genuine leather, pale blush pink, pointy tow flats with square silver studs. Surprisingly, they're Steven by Steve Madden. Originally $129.00, but thanks to Loehmanns and my birthday discount, I got them for $50! (Zappos has them on sale too.) And my rug is a crewel work rug by Williams Sonoma Home... I feel like I'm 5 years old, I don't want to take them off!

Leave a Comment

PixieDust said...

Worth every penny!!!

Move said...

i loveee ur shoes soo much, and i adore ur ilusstration, i wish you draw me :]

Brooke Hagel said...

Thanks ladies! June, your such a cutie, have you seen my kabuki illustration in my etsy shop? It was inspired by kabuki theater and geisha's. (I'm saying this because I just saw your geisha photo shoot)

Katie said...

These shoes are gorgeous!