Harper's Bazaar Love



Exciting surprises this week, the biggest one being this bridal illustration feature by my very favorite fashion magazine Harper's Bazaar! They asked me to send over a sampling of illustrations and the very next day this bride was included in the "Bazaar Report" on HarpersBazaar.com. It was the only bride in the mix so it surprised me they used it and focused only on my bridal shop, but its a fabulous surprise none the less. Fingers crossed its the first of many, because it would be a dream come true to see my illustrations in the magazine! (I'm just putting it out there.) Thank you Harper's Bazaar staffers!

Leave a Comment

Becca said...

ooh, this is great, well done!

RM Harrison said...

Brooke, this is HUGE! Congratulations! You're gonna be a big name in the fashion world in no time.

- R

Brooke Hagel said...

Thanks guys! I'm so unbelievably excited about this feature.

Anonymous said...

Have you hit the big time or what! You go! So proud...you work very hard and deserve all the praise :)