You're Invited: Live Sketching for Vogue & Lucky Brand



I'm excited to share that I will be live-sketching party guests again for Vogue Magazine and you're invited! Fabulous Doodles readers are invited to join me this wednesday as Lucky Brand celebrates their new made-in-America capsule collection for an American-themed night, with a live DJ, sketches by yours truly, and a look at Lucky Brand's new journal, Clover. I sketched this fun denim clad all-American-girl fashion illustration especially for the invite with their new capsule collection in mind.

Where: Lucky Brand, Time Warner Center
10 Columbus Circle, 2nd Floor
New York City
When: August 7th 2013, 6:00-8:00PM
RSVP: rsvp@vogue.com

Hope to see you there!

For questions about my live-sketching or if you'd like rates for your private party or corporate event email me at FabulousDoodles@gmail.com. 

(Illustration: ©BrookeHagel) 

Leave a Comment

sho said...

Hi, Im wondering, do you also feature designs by unknown young designers with potentials? lol. because Im trying to get noticed. Im a finearts student from philippines, and I never had any of my designs made to actual clothes, as fashion sketching is just a hobby at first, and now Im thinking of approaching fashion blogs like this, so maybe I'll get noticed even just a little. I post some of my fashion designs in my instagram, @shihomt. if you are interested, to like, see more of my designs, please let me know. my blog is thetoystream.blogspot.com and shihomtart.blopspot.com.. It may look like my blogs are not that active, but I always check it to see if someone comments or anything. thanks.

sho said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brooke Hagel said...

Hi @Shiho, at this time I don't really feature other designers aside from top high-fashion designers and my own work. I'm sorry. But certainly keep up the good work.