Gotham: Custom Sketch Shopping Event | Press



The spring issue of Gotham magazine hit newsstands and features a recent event where I live-sketched custom fashion illustrations of party guests! The event was for Gotham x Lands' Ends at Lands' End latest Soho pop-up shop, with proceeds from the evening benefiting the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. I've live-sketched countless magazine events but my photo, in addition to my fashion illustrations, landing in the magazine is a first!
In addition to the Lands' End team guests included Gotham Editor-In-Chief Samantha Yanks (shown above, bottom right) who's daughter you may remember I previously sketched and Publisher Lynn Scotti Kassar (bottom left.) It was a wonderful event with quite a chic crowd that resulted in fun fashion illustrations the guests adored. Its always exciting to see my work in print but as a born and bred New Yorker, to have it appear in Gotham is truly a proud pinch-me moment!

(Photography by Mark Sagliocco for Getty, in magazine page and photo bottom left.)

Previous posts to check out:


Leave a Comment