Last Two Stops | Vogue x Clinique Sketch Tour 2017



My 2017 Vogue x Clinique live-sketching tour has only two stops left! Next week I'll be in Times Square, New York then off to Charlotte, North Carolina. This tour has been quite different from previous years, as this time around I was asked to incorporate Crayola crayons into the mix to celebrate Clinique's limited edition Crayola lipsticks. Its fun to switch it up sometimes and take on a challenge, and believe me drawing fashion illustrations with crayons is a challenge! This is also the first time on these sketching tours that they've partnered me with a fashion blogger cohost who was local to each city. I've had such a good time meeting these social media style stars and the friends and family that turn out to see them.
As usual, the custom illustrations are a gift with purchase and on a first come basis, so I suggest arriving early to ensure you get one! You'll also receive a Vogue coloring book (which I'm kind of obsessed with) and Clinique makeup consultation. In New York I'll be joined by Linsi Lane of So Lindsi (shown above, middle) and in Charlotte Lauren Cobb Steele of LC Steele. I hope you'll join us and I look forward to meeting and sketching more of you at these the last two sketching-tour stops:

New York City
Sephora Times Sq. 
Friday, March 24th
5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
1500 Broadway

Charlotte, NC
Belk Southpark
Saturday, March 25th 
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM

Recent post you may have missed:

Leave a Comment